ILUNA NIJISANJI EN Panel &
Meet & Greet
We are extremely grateful to have the ILUNA Group from NIJISANJI EN join us for their first ever Texas Appearance. There will be a Q&A Panel open to anyone who attends WeebCon. As well as a ticketed private Meet & Greet for a select few.
Join us Saturday at 3PM in Main Events to chat it up with Ren Zotto, Kyo Kaneko, and Aster Arcadia. Following that up, on Sunday at 1PM chat with the other half of the group in Maria Marionette, Aia Amare, and Scarle Yonaguni.
This is available to any attendees of WeebCon and trust me when I say, they can't wait to see y'all!
LIMIT TO FIVE (5) PER PERSON. ANY PURCHASES EXCEEDING THIS LIMIT WILL BE CANCELED.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION PERTAINING TO YOUR MEET & GREET EXPERIENCE.
Requirements to Attend:
1. You must have a ticket to WeebCon Year 3. This can be ANY version of our General Admission or VIP ticket options.
2. You must have a Meet & Greet Ticket for the specific ILUNA Group member you are meeting. Choose from Ren Zotto, Maria Marionette, Kyo Kaneko, Aia Amare, Aster Arcadia, and Scarle Yonaguni
*If you wish to meet all six (6) members of ILUNA you must purchase an individual meet and greet ticket for each member.*
3. Only 1 person at a time is allowed to meet with the ILUNA member. No duo’s or groups will be allowed in at the same time.
Retrieving your Meet & Greet Badge:
1. You will receive your ILUNA Meet & Greet Badge at the Registration Desk when you pick up your WeebCon Badge.
2. You must have valid ID along with your proof of purchase for both your ILUNA Meet & Greet Ticket, as well as your WeebCon ticket.
1. We will begin Line Up 15 minutes prior to your Meet & Greet Time.
2. Check in at the table at the entrance to Hall D (see map for reference) where you will be escorted to your ILUNA Member’s line.
3. If you do not arrive on time, your ticket will be canceled and no refund will be honored.
4. If you are in line prior to 1 hour into the meet and greet, you are guaranteed your time with your ILUNA member.
Videos ARE PROHIBITED If you are caught taking a video you will forfeit your time and will be escorted out without refund.
PHOTOS however, are permitted as long as they take place within your time frame. You will not be allowed to return to the booth or stay a bit longer for photo’s. Staff will be available to take the photo for you if needed.
Your Meet & Greet will be timed and held to a ONE (1) Minute time frame. We know it is exciting, we are excited too, but please be mindful of your fellow attendees wanting time with ILUNA as well, and be courteous to our staff members when notified that your time has expired.
If you have a gift or art you would like to share with your respective meet & greet member you are free to do so. You will not be permitted to leave anything with the ILUNA Member. Drawings, hand made gifts, or things of the like may be brought in and shown, but must leave with you. However, no inappropriate or sexual themed gifts will be allowed into the meet & greet space. We will be checking all bags and gifts at the check in desk to insure everyone is abiding by the rules.
Your favorite VTubers are taking the time to meet you all, so please make sure they have a pleasant experience by being respectful and having appropriate conversation.
Meet & greet